March COC

Questions and discussions about competitions

Moderator: Jimmy Orkin

Brewboy

March COC

Post by Brewboy »

Just a reminder that you will need to drop your American Ale COC entries off at Homebrew Headquarters NLT the 24th of March. Ensure that you have a bottle label attached. Label When you drop off your entry.

I will need judges for the 26th of March. Please let me know if you can be at Homebrew Headquarters to Judge on Friday the 26th at 6:00 PM. I'm expecting enough to need at least 4 judges. Please help support this Club Only Competition.
Scott Townson
May judges be smitten with our brews and long for our nectars throughout eternity!!
Brewboy

Re: March COC

Post by Brewboy »

TTT

Make sure to get your entries to Home Brew Headquarters or the Wine Makers Toy store NLT than end of business Wednesday the 24th.

American Ales:

A. PAle Ale
B. Amber Ale
C. Brown Ale
Scott Townson
May judges be smitten with our brews and long for our nectars throughout eternity!!
truckpoetry

Post by truckpoetry »

Scott - I can drop it off by end of day, right? I have it in my car up here in Plano, just need to drive it by.
Cameron Mathews
Brewboy

Post by Brewboy »

Yes, just bring it. As long as it's there before judging, we're good.
Scott Townson
Brewboy

Post by Brewboy »

Judging was just completed last night. Thanks to the judges who donated a Friday night to the cause. Kelly, Jimmy, Bill, Einar..you guys are the best.

The results are as follows:

1st Scott Townson 10B Jurassic Source
2nd Wayne Yandell 10B Big Money Amber
3rd Jesse Thoresen 10A Roadhouse Ale
Honerable Mention Leroy Gharis 10A Dirty Hoe Pale Ale

Thanks all who entered. I'll have your score sheets at the next meeting. If you'd prefer them mailed sooner, please contact me at [email protected]
Scott Townson
kingsbrew

Post by kingsbrew »

Scott's on a roll. Way to go. Congrats to Wayne and Jesse too. You guys are doing good too.
Leroy
MixnMatchBrew

Post by MixnMatchBrew »

Good news! I guess I should read the forum more often for the results.... instead of listening to a certain ex officer.
Bargainfittings.com

Past President, NTHBA (2011)
[email protected]