Questions and discussions about competitions

Moderator: Jimmy Orkin

Brewboy

And yet another close deadline: NHC competition

Post by Brewboy »

http://www.homebrewersassociation.org/p ... articipate
Participate
Competition Entry

The entry window for the First Round of the 2010 National Homebrew Competition is Monday, March 22 through Thursday, April 1 (5pm).

First Round judging will be held April 3-25, 2010 at the 9 regional sites. Final Round judging takes place on June 17, 2010 during the AHA National Homebrewers Conference in Minneapolis, MN.

Rules & Regulations
The 2010 Rules & Regulations will be posted for download before the end of January 2010. When available, please download the Rules & Regulations (PDF file) for the details and complete National Homebrew Competition entry instructions.

Deadlines
All entries must be received at the correct US shipping/drop-off location between Monday, March 22 and Thursday, April 1, 2010.

Fees
American Homebrewers Association Members $9 per entry
Non-members $14 per entry

American Homebrewers Association members get a discount on their NHC entry fees among other benefits. Join the American Homebrewers Association today!\

On-line Entry
You must use on-line entry to enter the National Homebrew Competition in 2010. The on-line entry registration program will be available in late February 2010. There is no paper entry form; only entries registered online will be accepted.

On-line Payment
Entry fees must be paid on-line using a credit card (Visa, MasterCard, or American Express). On-line payment is available when you register your entries on-line. Entries will not be registered without an accompanying payment.

Sending Your Entries
Send your entries to the correct regional site (see Entry Shipping/Drop-Off). Entries submitted to the wrong site will be disqualified. Do not send entries through the US Postal Service.
With the Bluebonnet, the ACCF, and the NHC all so close together, you can enter all three with the same beers you brewed for the Bluebonnet. I know that I've got several really good brews that I'll be submitting. I hope you do too.

This is the event where you get the national recognition. I hope you'll take advantage of this opportunity.
Scott Townson
May judges be smitten with our brews and long for our nectars throughout eternity!!