New Beer Supply Store

Discussions about beer, life, that sort of thing

Moderator: Jimmy Orkin

Brian B

New Beer Supply Store

Post by Brian B »

The Wine Makers Toy store is now selling beer supplies. The address is 1300 N. I35E, Suite 106 Carrollton, TX 75006 and the phone number is 972-323-7921. To celebrate The Wine Makers Toy Store getting into the beer supplies in we are having a "how to brew" day this Saturday the 31st starting at noon. We will have three people out in front of the store brewing extract beers, so stop on by and check out the store.

In the interest of full disclosure, I am the person heading up the beer side of the store. NTHBA members will get a 10% discount when you show your membership card.

Brian Beyer
gray_59

Re: New Beer Supply Store

Post by gray_59 »

I stop by there all the time for little things, its on my way home. George is a good guy. He sold those Brewer's Best kits and some other kit. What all does he have now?
Cody Gray
snake10

Post by snake10 »

Does he have grain? Kelly's is a hump from my house. I've seen this new place on the access road, east side of 35. If he has grain, specialty malts, etc.. , I'm in. Oh and beer yeast. Bryan B. Please get him hooked up. The wine gig will put him out of business just like the lady I just bought 5 , 6.5 gal carboys from. she owned devine wines in Plano. Rent was toooooo high. Let us know whats up.
Bart
Brian B

Post by Brian B »

We do have base malt, wheat, rye, specialty grains, hops and yeast. We have a good start, and will be adding more. Stop by and let us know what you think and what you would like to see in the store.

Brian