Fort Worth Events (Rahr)

A place to post info about local beer related events and to organize meet-ups for these events. IE - Addison Oktoberfest or a new beer bar.

Moderator: Jimmy Orkin

clay.bell

Fort Worth Events (Rahr)

Post by clay.bell »

Below is the Rahr newsletter (and link). As I've been bugging them for years to make a bigger beer I figure I owe it to them to go check it out. For those who haven't been in a while, it's no longer free, $5 gets you a couple of beers, a tour and a free class.

http://rahrbrewery.com/activities

701 Galveston Ave
Fort Worth, TX 76104-3355
(817) 810-9266
Hello Posse,

It is "Cheer to Five Years" here at the brewery.

Help your award winning brewery celebrate its fifth anniversary.

When: Friday October 23
Time: 7-10pm
Where: Rahr & Sons Brewery

OPTION #1 Cost: $25 - Party, Dinner & our "CHEERS to FIVE YEARS" Anniversary Glass
Catered By: Chadra Mezza Grill

or

OPTION #2 Cost: $15 - Party & "CHEERS to FIVE YEARS" Anniversary Glass only (no dinner option)

Payment options:

1) Call-in/Pre-pay $25.00 or $15.00 via credit card, cash or check.

or

2) Pay $15.00 at the door the evening of the Party (no dinner option)

Dinner reservations must be in by Wednesday, October 21.

For reservations call the brewery at 817-810-9266
or
Call our cell phones at 817-602-6366 or 6567

You can also pre-pay this Wednesday at our WEDNESDAY TOUR & TASTING (5-7 PM) at the brewery - which will be featuring our GERMAN DOUBLE ALT ALE and also our wonderful ABBY PORTER !!!!!!! (THIS is the last keg ABBY PORTER and BOY is it good)

Thanks for your support!!!!!!

PS - we would like to wish our fabulous District Sales Manager – MEL a huge HAPPY BIRTHDAY this Friday !!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY MEL !!!!!!
chris mewhinney

Re: Fort Worth Events (Rahr)

Post by chris mewhinney »

Me and the boss went to the Rahr tasting session they have every Saturday. Paid the $5, got a glass and 3 beers each. Good beer, good live music, great atmosphere. I recommend it if you're in the area.

Chris
Chris Mewhinney
There's a fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness".