Oops

This is a place where people can ask questions about brewing. Hopefully, someone who is more knowledgable about brewing will respond.

Moderator: Jimmy Orkin

AgentOrange

Oops

Post by AgentOrange »

Crappie! Now I've done it..
For years I held out but tonight the shit finally hit the homebrew fan..
It started off as a regular night when the thirst starts to build for a brew, or two, so I asked the wifie if she too was in need of a fine home crafted brew.. Of course she was and picked the Miabock, Good choice I thought so I poured one for myself (ok maybe two, but who counts? right?).. The evening went on as she cooked(for a change)as I finished my Miabock & headed for a Maple Brown (which I let her taste). My glass was almost empty as the final hour arrived & dinner was ready, with a quick survey to see if her glass needed a refill befor sitting down to dinner I asked what she wanted.. "well, I like this (Miabock) but yours (Maple brown) sure is good" was the "well I dont know" kind of answer I got.. So there we were ready to sit down to a fine meal both in need of about half a glass worth of brew (couldn't sit down with anything less than a full pint)[:)] and that is when it all happen, in a flash I emptied her Miabock into my Maple brown.. she was shocked that I made such a kind gesture so that she could have a fresh pint for dinner.. She turned her nose for a split second as I tried my newest brew.. It was pretty darn good and I let her have a taste.. the following 5-10min. was spent arguing over weather I got Maple Brown in her MiaBock or she got MiaBock in my Maple Brown.. it was a hit & she too now wanted the "house blend" version of brew.. so heres why I'm pissed..
1. Now she'll want lord knows what kind of concocktion next (too many possabilites with blending)
2. Consitancy is out the window if this blending crap continues.
3. What will I call this new creation??

My question is..
Do you Blend??
And if so how do you deal with all the Possibilities?