June Club Meeting

Discussions about beer, life, that sort of thing

Moderator: Jimmy Orkin

gray_59

June Club Meeting

Post by gray_59 »

I haven't been to this GB, so I'm having a hard time getting directions. I put the address on the homepage into Google and it brings me to what looks like a residential neighborhood and a school. I just google GB Plano and it takes me to one in Carrollton and when I put in the address without the Suite part it takes me to a third place. How do I get there from Lewisville?
Cody Gray
Jimmy Orkin

Re: June Club Meeting

Post by Jimmy Orkin »

If you click the link on our main webpage, http://www.nthba.org, below the Club Meeting at Gordon Biersch topic that says "View Map", It will bring up a google map to GB. You can then click get directions to get custom directions.

There is a three level parking garage at the northeast corner of Legacy and North Dallas Toll Road that is convenient to park in. The garage is just west of GB. Walk east out of the garage and you are at GB.

I hope to see you there.
Jimmy Orkin
NTHBA Competitions Coordinator 2022
NTHBA Data Guy 2022
kingsbrew

Post by kingsbrew »

From Lewisville take 121 to Legacy. Turn right (south) on Legacy. At the Tollway, turn left (north) on to the service road and park in the first parking garage next to Legacy Books. GB is next to the garage on the east side near the elevators in the garage.
Leroy
Bill Lawrence

Post by Bill Lawrence »

Just ask Fred, he is there so much I believe he pays property taxes there.
Remember, brewers make wort, only yeast make beer