Iron Mash 2008

All archived info for past competitions and related posts.

Moderator: Jimmy Orkin

Guerra

Iron Mash 2008

Post by Guerra »

The Iron Mash 2008 date has been set for July 26, Sat. at Rahr & Sons Brewing Company. Registration is now open. However online registration is not up yet, in the meantime, please email John Shank to reserve your spot - [email protected]

Iron Mash entry fees:

10 gal All grain $50.00
5 Gal Extract $40.00
5 Gal All grain $30.00

T shirts with the Iron Mash Logo can be purchased for $15.00. You can pay by check or email Brian Schoolcraft at [email protected]

For up to date info check this posting or the Cap & Hare Discussion Board: http://www.capandhare.net/index.php?nam ... wforum&f=2

Rules and Registration for past competitions can be seen at http://www.capandhare.net/modules.php?o ... file=index
Mike Grover

Post by Mike Grover »

Iron Mash online registration is now open at the following site:

http://www.capandhare.net/modules.php?o ... &page_id=5

Based on emails they have a full complement (24 teams) already. If you previously notified Cap & Hare that you planned to enter, please complete the online registration ASAP.
Mike Grover

Post by Mike Grover »

[post edited to fix Brian Schoolcraft's email address]

Iron Mashers

I realize there has been a problem with the online registration for the Iron Mash 2008 edition.
I'm sure our administrator is doing everything he can to fix the problem, but I want you all to
know that we do have a Plan B.

If the online registration is not working by Monday 7/7/08, we will enact Plan B.

It's a simple plan. First, there are two ways to pay. You can pay with pay pal or you can write a check to Cap and Hare Homebrew Club and send this check to me or Brian Schoolcraft at our home addresses. To pay with pay-pal you must email Brian @ [email protected]

Either way you sign up you must specify you team name, team members, type and size batch; and if you want T-shirts pre-ordered and what sizes you want. Some teams have already stated what they are brewing. I have this information, but I will need all the rest of the info. See our web page announcement for batch sizes and prices.

I have tried to contact everyone who has emailed me or signed up on my preliminary sign-up sheet.
We have 25 teams/individuals who have signed up which represents a full field of brewers. It is very important for you all to sign up (one person per team) as soon as possible so that we may pay for our debts for the event, which are substantial.

Thank you for patience in this situation, and I promise you that we will have a fantastic event regardless of how you register.

John Shank
Iron Mash Coordinator
1208 Sunrise Dr.
Keller, TX. 76248

Brian Schoolcraft
Iron Mash Treasurer
3240 Scenic Hills Dr.
Bedford, TX. 76021
kingsbrew

Post by kingsbrew »

The Iron Mash Awards ceremony is Sat. Sept. 20th at Rahr Brewery.