Welcome to the new website and discussion board

Discussions about beer, life, that sort of thing

Moderator: Jimmy Orkin

forumAdmin

Welcome to the new website and discussion board

Post by forumAdmin »

I hope you enjoy it as much as I do. Main rules for now are that you must register to make a post. I am the moderator for now. Any unfriendlies will be disallowed.

Bruce
wb5sgn

Post by wb5sgn »

Looking good Louis!
Captain Kangabrew

Post by Captain Kangabrew »

What an improvement over the old MSN page. I hope the traffic is steady. Now I can post all my stupid questions here. Great job!
JBL

Post by JBL »

I want to thank Bruce for putting this excellent web site together, and I hope this discussion forum really takes off with our membership.

BTW, who is Louis?
forumAdmin

Post by forumAdmin »

I've updated the "Brewer Royale" page to include results from previous years. If you have some data to fill in, please email it to me.

Also, if you happen to win at a non-Lone Star Circuit competition, let me know and I'll post the info.

Bruce
Mike Grover

Post by Mike Grover »

I have old newsletters archived on a CD, but I am missing the December 2004 edition. This seems to be the only one missing from the website too. Does anyone have a copy of this one, either PDF or hard copy? That will fill in the gap.

Jim - I believe the Louis reference you asked about is from Revenge of the Nerds.

Mike
donniestyle

Post by donniestyle »

Re: Decembet 2004 newsletter.

Mike, seems one was not published. I have not got one in my e-mail, and I save stuff. Am I incorrect? Has anyone got it? I'd like to have it also.
Mike Grover

Post by Mike Grover »

Don-

The consensus is that there wasn't a newsletter that month. However, we were able to dig up the final Brewer Royale results for 2004 and they are on the website now.

Mike
mathboy

Post by mathboy »

I modified the main site over the weekend. I recast it into php instead of that dreaded MS product (asp). There is no change on your end, but maintenance is much easier for me. If you've bookmarked one of the .asp pages, change it to .php.

Bruce