Looking for Bluebonnet roommate

All archived info for past competitions and related posts.

Moderator: Jimmy Orkin

mtodd

Looking for Bluebonnet roommate

Post by mtodd »

I know this is pretty late notice but I am looking to see if anyone would like to split the cost of the hotel room with me. Right now I am registered in a King but my wife has had to cancel and will not be coming up with me. I plan to check with the hotel and see if I can switch to a double room if I can find someone to split the cost with me.

For those of you who dont know me, I am a former member of NTHBA but I moved to Houston in 2004 so I am now a member in exile of sorts. I have maintained my independence and have resisted being sucked into one of the local Houston clubs. Unfortunately its been difficult for me to find the leisure time to brew lately so I have not been active in any competitions for some time.
Grumps

Post by Grumps »

Mark or anyone else,
I have double bed room reserved for only me just in case anyone needed a place to crash. You might have to drink a lot of beer as I have been told I am a loud snorer so no light sleepers should apply.

Leroy Gharis
mtodd

Post by mtodd »

Unfortunately due to some unexpected work issues I will not be able to attend this year. You guys have fun and be careful.