Rendezbrew

All archived info for past competitions and related posts.

Moderator: Jimmy Orkin

Mike Grover

Rendezbrew

Post by Mike Grover »

The Lunar Rendezbrew, hosted by the Bay Area Mashtrnauts in Houston, was mentioned at last night's meeting and I wasn't 100% sure of the awards ceremony date. It is July 29th, but all of you will be at the summer party, right? If you happen to find yourself in Houston this weekend, you have my sympathies but there is a silver lining: You can help with judging the rendezbrew! Here's the link:

http://www.mashtronauts.com/lr/index.html

Hopefully they will post the awards within a day or two of the event. Look here and in the newsletter for a list of NTHBA winners. Best of luck to all who entered!

Mike
mathboy

Post by mathboy »

Additionally, if you attend the Rendebrew, you can use your cell phone and call us at the summer party to inform us of our winnings!
mathboy

Post by mathboy »

OK, so I get to toot my own horn here...

I was the only NTHBA winner in this competition. I took 2nd place in the category with a Belgian Blonde Ale, and a second 2nd place with a Dark Belgian Strong Ale. The competition separated 18A/B/C and 18D/E.

So...that moves NTHBA from 24 to 28 points in the Lone Star Circuit. Unfortunately, the Foam Rangers got lots of medals (and points). That J&J team is killing us!
Mike Grover

Post by Mike Grover »

Can we have them declared a separate club? That would split the Foam Rangers points in half!