Fort Worth Weekly Homebrew Throwdown

Questions and discussions about competitions

Moderator: Jimmy Orkin

ejb0017

Fort Worth Weekly Homebrew Throwdown

Post by ejb0017 »

Fort Worth Weekly is sponsoring an annual homebrew contest. We have commitments from Rahr, Martin House, The Collective Brewing Project, and Panther Island Brewing to be part of our judge panel along with reps from Bearded Lady and other local personalities. We are accepting registration right now. Entrees are due by November 8. For a list of entree styles please visit this page. We will be awarding three trophies for each style and an overall best of show.

http://www.fwweekly.com/2015/09/10/on-t ... throwdown/

Once you e-mail us ([email protected]) we will send our official entry form. We are accepting entries until November 8. Drop off point is Stubby's Texas Brewing. Our big award ceremony will be Sunday November 15 at Panther Island Pavilion Shack. That's going to be a fun event with beer venders, food trucks, and live music. Our application form says Tarrant, Parker, Johnson, and Hood County but anyone in Arlington would be welcome too. If you live outside those counties but boarder one we will be glad to make an acceptation there too. We just didn't want the event to turn into a Dallas event. I know this is relatively short notice. We apologize for that. Being our first year, we have been scrambling to find the right groups to contact. Please hit me up with any questions and I will respond soon.

Cheers,
Eddie Brown
[email protected]