Holiday Party

Discussions about beer, life, that sort of thing

Moderator: Jimmy Orkin

Bill Lawrence

Holiday Party

Post by Bill Lawrence »

Thanks to Pam and Walter for another great holiday party; had a blast. There were many great beers to sample as well as some very interesting meads. Also the food was great, thanks for all the hard work guys. I am somewhat concerned however that we didn't fill up the keggorator this year as has been tradition in years past. Hopefully that is not an indication that the club is concentrating more on the consuption versus the production side of this hobby. As has been mentioned elsewhere the Bluebonnet is coming up and you guys really should be brewing heavy duty right now in preparation. Finally, thanks to all the outgoing officers for all the work and also to the new slate of officers coming on board; you folks make the club what it is. :D
Remember, brewers make wort, only yeast make beer
Jimmy Orkin

Re: Holiday Party

Post by Jimmy Orkin »

I also want to thank Pam and Walter for opening up their home to us. I had a great time.
Jimmy Orkin
NTHBA Competitions Coordinator 2022
NTHBA Data Guy 2022
BigWally

Post by BigWally »

Thanks to everyone who helped us get the party together. Graham for smoking the brisket and Melinda and Kim for the help cleaning up. We had a smaller than usual turnout (around 50), but still had a great time. I know several folks who usually bring kegs were unable to attend or came late, so I am blaming the change of date for the lack of kegs.
Maybe the purpose of your life is to serve as a warning to others.
TheMacheteMasher

Post by TheMacheteMasher »

Well I am glad to hear everyone had a great time. Sorry I missed it. I am hoping the keggerator will be filled for Blue Bonnet. I'll have a few to share.

Thanks everyone for the hard work!

Bill the brewday was fun.

Slicing up the mash -since 2011