2013 Lunar Rendezbrew

Questions and discussions about competitions

Moderator: Jimmy Orkin

ejonsson

2013 Lunar Rendezbrew

Post by ejonsson »

The Lunar Rendezbrew is next up on The Lonestar Circuit. Registration is now open, and will close on July 3rd.

I plan to drive the club's entries down to Houston on Sunday June 30th. I plan on picking up entries from the homebew shops on Saturday, July 29th, in the afternoon. If you are planning on entering, you can drop them off at HBHQ or WMTS, by about 1 pm, on the 29th, and I can get them down to Houston.

Current LSC standings have us in 3rd place, with 56 points. The Bay Area Mashtronauts, with 82 points, have a narrow lead over The Austin Zealots. While these two clubs have started to pull away from the pack, it's not too late for us to get back in the hunt for first or second place this year. If you have some awesome beers sitting in kegs, you still have time to get them bottled and entered.
Einar Jonsson
ejonsson

Re: 2013 Lunar Rendezbrew

Post by ejonsson »

Just a reminder, if you are entering the Lunar Rendezbrew, I am driving the club's entries down this weekend. Get them dropped off by about noon this Saturday, at HBHQ or WMTS, and I will pick them up and get them down to Houston. Just make sure they have all the necessary paperwork, and preferably, in boxes, not just loose, or in six-pack holders only.
Einar Jonsson
RyanD

Re: 2013 Lunar Rendezbrew

Post by RyanD »

I will be dropping off 3 entries at HBHQ this Saturday morning. I'll put them in a bigger box and not just loose 6 packs. Thanks Einar!