Ebay Temp. Controller Help

Discussions about beer, life, that sort of thing

Moderator: Jimmy Orkin

RyanWeary

Ebay Temp. Controller Help

Post by RyanWeary »

Hey guys - had a great time meeting and hanging out with you all this past weekend. I got into a discussion with a few folks about eBay temperature controllers and I wanted to post here to remind you guys. :lol:

I think we discussed me purchasing and bringing all of the required materials and filming another instructional video for the club - with clear audio! Anyways, if you guys wouldn't mind posting all of the required materials just so I can double check with what I've already bought I'd appreciate it.

Thanks!

-Ryan
“I feel sorry for people who don't drink. When they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're going to feel all day.” ~ Frank Sinatra
RobDrechsler

Re: Ebay Temp. Controller Help

Post by RobDrechsler »

I believe the BYO for Jan/Feb '12 had a full article on this
Beer contains just a small amount of vitamins - that's why it's necessary to drink lot of it
rack04

Post by rack04 »

I have built three of these following this wiring diagram. The hardest part is cutting the holes in the project enclosure. Let me know if I can be any help.

iledford

Post by iledford »

There are actually a lot of available controllers that are in the market though the search for the best one is still rolling for people to take into consideration. A lot of the options made available on the internet should be just right and what you would get might work well and just fine.

Depends on the type of material that are available so that should work well in conjunction with it.