Discussions about beer, life, that sort of thing

Moderator: Jimmy Orkin

Mike Grover

Brew Day

Post by Mike Grover »

I have a couple of questions regarding the brew day this Saturday:

- Can we bring homebrew?

- Can we bring commercial beer?

- Any other restrictions that we need to know about?

I ask because there are a lot of weird TABC rules that commercial breweries have to deal with. It may be that they are all moot if Four Corners isn't producing yet. If it is o.k. with the brewery I would like to bring out some of the club's leftover Bluebonnet Brew-Off spoils.
24 hours in a day, 24 beers in a case...coincidence? I think not. - Steven Wright
RyanD

Re: Brew Day

Post by RyanD »

I'm a brand new member, just signed up at HBHQ a couple weeks ago. Its ok to just come hang out and not brew right? My buddy and I are brewing that day but I don't think I want to deal with brining all our gear out there. I'd like to come meet everyone though. Is this starting at 9 like the others in the past?
Mike Grover

Post by Mike Grover »

Ryan -

You are certainly welcome to come out. There will be lots of folks that are not brewing that day. As for the start I am assuming it is still 9:00 as usual. Typically these things run until mid to late afternoon.

MGG
24 hours in a day, 24 beers in a case...coincidence? I think not. - Steven Wright
BonsaiBrewa

Post by BonsaiBrewa »

Good deal, I haven't quite got all my bits and pieces together yet so I'll just be meetin' an' greetin' too!
~Tim C.
RyanWeary

Post by RyanWeary »

Since this is literally in my 'hood - I wanted to come brew too. Anyone know what the situation is water/electricity wise??
“I feel sorry for people who don't drink. When they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're going to feel all day.” ~ Frank Sinatra
RobDrechsler

Post by RobDrechsler »

I'll be there..
Beer contains just a small amount of vitamins - that's why it's necessary to drink lot of it