Bluebonnet Judging

Questions and discussions about competitions

Moderator: Jimmy Orkin

ejonsson

Bluebonnet Judging

Post by ejonsson »

The first day of judging is in the books. We judged 57 flights today, 126 are left. This is a good start, but we still have a lot of work to do. If anyone can come out tomorrow or next weekend, your help will be greatly appreciated.

And a big Thank You to all who came out today!
Einar Jonsson
ejonsson

Re: Bluebonnet Judging

Post by ejonsson »

The first weekend of judging is done. We judged about 85 of 183 over the weekend. Our club brought home 6 flights to judge this week. We will try to judge a flight or two at Chuck' Homola's tonight. The Knights took home a couple of flights, and Cap and Hare plan to judge some flights this week also. We should have 80 - 90 left on Saturday.
Einar Jonsson
TheMacheteMasher

Post by TheMacheteMasher »

I am willing to help. Count me in.

Slicing up the mash -since 2011
tomg

Post by tomg »

I can judge at Chuck's tonight. What's his address?
ejonsson

Post by ejonsson »

Looks like we will just judge the COCs this evening, and then judge the Bluebonnet flights on Wednesday. Chuck's address is 905 Glen Rose, in Allen.
Einar Jonsson
ejonsson

Post by ejonsson »

The second Saturday of judging is in the books. We judged about 50 flights today, but still have about 35 to go. We need a strong turnout of judges tomorrow to finish up. Sundays usually have a lighter turnout; we only judged about 28 last Sunday. Please consider coming out to help us finish the last of the flights.
Einar Jonsson
ejonsson

Post by ejonsson »

Second Sunday of judging is under way, but turnout is low. We still need judges to come out. Please help if you can, there is still Tim to get a flight in.
Einar Jonsson
TheMacheteMasher

Bluebonnet Judging

Post by TheMacheteMasher »

Any flights available for judging during the week? I may be able to help out.

Slicing up the mash -since 2011
donniestyle

Post by donniestyle »

Hello Bluebonnet Brew Off!

Second round judging will commence at 1:30 PM on Friday March 23. We will seat judges beginning at 1:30 through 3:00 PM. Please consider coming early and helping get a significant amount of judging finished before the event starts rolling. If you want to judge world class home brewed beer, mead, and cider, and judge your favorite style, this is your chance.

Second round judging will continue starting at 11:00 AM on Saturday March 24. In this session, we will finish judging the remaining second round categories. There will still be a ton of world class beer, mead, and cider left to judge. This will get you sessioned up before the pub crawl! 8)

If you aren't going on the crawl, are BJCP, and might be available to steward or judge BOS, see me and I'll add your name to my list. Believe me, this is an experience to remember.

Don
Is your beer intimate, hand crafted, and artisanally made?