March/April COC reminder

Questions and discussions about competitions

Moderator: Jimmy Orkin

ejonsson

March/April COC reminder

Post by ejonsson »

The deadline for COC entries is coming up. I set the deadline for dropping off entries at HBHQ and WMTS for tomorrow, but I won't pick them up until Friday afternoon, so dropping them off on Friday morning won't be too late. You can also bring them to Bluebonnet judging this weekend, at Coors, and I will accept them there. Judging will be Monday the 5th, at Chuck's. We'll start around 7:00. I am looking for judges, so let me know if you would like to help with that.
Einar Jonsson
Bill Lawrence

Re: March/April COC reminder

Post by Bill Lawrence »

Are you going to be at the Bluebonnet on Sunday, I have one entry I need to get in.

Thanks
Bill
Remember, brewers make wort, only yeast make beer
ejonsson

Post by ejonsson »

Yes, I will be out there both days.
Einar Jonsson
ejonsson

Post by ejonsson »

Still looking for a few judges for this COC. Right now, I have enough entries for two flights, and depending what I receive tomorrow, I may need a third flight. If anyone is willing and able to judge Monday night, let me know.
Einar Jonsson
ejonsson

Post by ejonsson »

Still looking for judges for COC judging this evening. There are two flights to judge. In addition, we also took home some flights from Bluebonnet judging this weekend. We would like to judge a Bluebonnet flight this evening, in addition to the COCs. If you can come and help with this, please let me know. We are judging at Chuck Homola's this evening. I plan to get there between 6:30 - 7:00. We can get started as soon as we can pair up judges.
Einar Jonsson
john.hereford

Post by john.hereford »

I can assist in judging tonight. I'll aim to be at Chuck's around 7:00. Oh, and I've forgotten 50% of what I learned in the judging class... I'll still try my best though

-John Hereford