Alamo City Cerveza Fest

Questions and discussions about competitions

Moderator: Jimmy Orkin

Juicer82

Alamo City Cerveza Fest

Post by Juicer82 »

Is there going to be a packing party for Alamo City this year?
ejonsson

Re: Alamo City Cerveza Fest

Post by ejonsson »

We won't need to have a formal packing party for ACCF. I am making arrangements to drive the club's entries down there on March 9th, rather than trust UPS or FedEx.

As I mentioned at the club meeting on Tuesday, the ACCF dates are a few weeks earlier this year, and they were announced on somewhat short notice. Entries must be at Austin Homebrew by March 10th, or San Antonio Homebrew by the 11th. Registration opens tomorrow and runs through March 11th.

Entries can to be dropped off at Homebrew Headquarters or Wine Maker's Toy Store. Get your entries to either site by March 8th, and I will get them to Austin on the 9th. They don't need to be packed for shipping, but please put them in a box, rather than just a six-pack holder, so that I can make sure the necessary paperwork stays with the entries.
Einar Jonsson
ejonsson

Post by ejonsson »

A reminder for anyone entering the ACCF, entries are due by the 11th. I will drive the club's entries down to Austin on the 9th, and drop them off at Austin Home Brew. If you can get your entries to HBHQ or WMTS by the 8th, I'll pick them up and get them down there.
Einar Jonsson
ejonsson

Post by ejonsson »

ACCF Registration is now open.
Einar Jonsson