Calling Don Trotter....come in Don Trotter

Questions and discussions about competitions

Moderator: Jimmy Orkin

mtodd

Calling Don Trotter....come in Don Trotter

Post by mtodd »

If anyone sees Don can you please point him this direction. Just made my reservation for the Bluebonnet and trying to see if he needs a roommate this year. Of course if he doesn't and one of you other folks do please let me know.

Also I may be coming up Feb 25th to drop off entries from some Houston brewers and to help with the check in for a few hours. Where will the check in take place this year?
ejonsson

Re: Calling Don Trotter....come in Don Trotter

Post by ejonsson »

The login will be at Coors Distributing in Fort Worth.

2550 McMillan Parkway
Fort Worth, TX 76137-5001
Einar Jonsson
donniestyle

Post by donniestyle »

Sorry for not checking the board in a long time. We did talk. It will be nice to see you. When you arriving?
Is your beer intimate, hand crafted, and artisanally made?
mtodd

Post by mtodd »

I will be there some time on Thursday. It will either be right around lunch time or right around rush hour time. My friend that is coming up with me may have to work a half day on Thursday so we are not sure exactly what time we are pulling out of town yet. I originally had planned to leave Houston early Thurs morning but it is going to depend on when my buddy can get out of work.
donniestyle

Post by donniestyle »

I'll either be at the hotel or out with the truck. Can't check in until afternoon, and maybe not until 3 or so. Truck rolling in the AM, not sure what time it will be back, or if I can even fit into the cab. Already 2 bodies. See you there.
Is your beer intimate, hand crafted, and artisanally made?