Call for judges Lunar Rendezbrew

Questions and discussions about competitions

Moderator: Jimmy Orkin

kingsbrew

Call for judges Lunar Rendezbrew

Post by kingsbrew »

I want to invite you to the 18th Bay Area Mashtronauts Lunar Rendezbrew on Saturday, August 6th, 2011. However, we need your help before Lunar Rendezbrew XVIII will take place. We are anticipating over 600 entries this year. You can see there are going to be many flights to judge; especially in the first round. Our standard is to have at least one BJCP certified judge at each table during each round of judging. We need your help. The more certified judges we have in each round, the more flights we can judge.

The first round of judging will begin on Saturday, the 16th of July, 2011 at the Seabrook Community Center, 1210 Anders Ave, Seabrook, Texas. The judging starts at 9:00 AM. We will furnish lunch and refreshments for all participants. Here is a map:

The second round will be on Sunday the 24th of July, 2011. It will be at the St. Arnold Brewery, 2000 Lyons Avenue, Houston, Texas. The judging will begin at 9:00 AM. Again, we will furnish lunch and refreshments for our participants. If you are not acquainted with the Houston breweries, here is a map link:

We appreciate all the help we can get. If you decide to come by, drop me a line and let me know so we can be expecting you. If you have any If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to contact me or for further information about Lunar Rendezbrew XVIII, check this link:

Thanks for your time and hard efforts,

Hugh Lomas, Head Judge
Lunar Rendezbrew XVII,
Leroy