Spring Party - Bring Side dishes

Discussions about beer, life, that sort of thing

Moderator: Jimmy Orkin

chomola

Spring Party - Bring Side dishes

Post by chomola »

I think there may be some confusion over what to bring to the party - there will be BBQ served - so please bring any sort of side dish you would like to - I am making some guacamole. Also - if you have a keg you would like to share - please bring it along - other bottled beer is always cool as well - I have the club kegerator setup along with a "bar" to serve bottled beer from.
kingsbrew

Re: Spring Party - Bring Side dishes

Post by kingsbrew »

Thanks Chuck for hosting the party. Also, a big thank you to Walter and Brian getting the kegerator there. Also, for those that brought kegs and homebrew. Some tasty stuff.

Also, next time you are in Humperdink's NW Hiway tell Coty Bell thanks for donating the IPA. It was some good stuff.
Leroy
RobDrechsler

Post by RobDrechsler »

yes, I enjoyed the ipa..
Beer contains just a small amount of vitamins - that's why it's necessary to drink lot of it
Bill Lawrence

Post by Bill Lawrence »

Great party and very nice venue. I have ridden by that neighorhood many times on my bike but had never been into any of the homes as the police always made me move along. Anyhow, thanks, it was great fun. Also fun watching Scott and the dog bob around in the pool, endless entertainment. :D
Remember, brewers make wort, only yeast make beer