An appeal for judges for NHC 4/16-17

Discussions about beer, life, that sort of thing

Moderator: Jimmy Orkin

kingsbrew

An appeal for judges for NHC 4/16-17

Post by kingsbrew »

We will be judging again this weekend at Coors Distributing. There are several very enjoyable categories left to judge; 1,3, 6,7, 8, 9, 11, 17, 18 and 19 as well as all of the meads and ciders.
Leroy
Mike Grover

Re: An appeal for judges for NHC 4/16-17

Post by Mike Grover »

If you haven't done queued judging before I recommend coming out for at least one flight. It is pretty interesting and quite a bit different from the way we judge the Bluebonnet and other local competitions.
24 hours in a day, 24 beers in a case...coincidence? I think not. - Steven Wright
kingsbrew

Post by kingsbrew »

Jimmy has it figured out it will take 51 judging pairs to complete the judging. If we have 34 judges, and about 3 stewards, for three sessions we can knock it out on Saturday if we can get in three sessions.
Leroy
ClayMahone

Post by ClayMahone »

kingsbrew wrote:Jimmy has it figured out it will take 51 judging pairs to complete the judging. If we have 34 judges, and about 3 stewards, for three sessions we can knock it out on Saturday if we can get in three sessions.
were you able to get it done today? i plan to be there tomorrow- if there is more to judge.
Clay Mahone
2010 NTHBA Minister of Education