NHC Round 1 Results

All archived info for past competitions and related posts.

Moderator: Jimmy Orkin

Grumps

NHC Round 1 Results

Post by Grumps »

Congrats Einar Jonsson and Steve Haney on placing in the first round of the NHC. Here is the link to the results.
http://www.beertown.org/events/nhc/1st_ ... l#old_west

Edited to add: Congrats to Gary Franks also.
Mike Grover

Post by Mike Grover »

Nice work!!!
Mike Grover

Post by Mike Grover »

I found this on AHA TechTalk and thought I'd share since we had some first round winners:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sent: Tuesday, May 20, 2008 5:28 PM
Subject: National Homebrew Competition Mailing

Congratulations to all those whose homebrews garnered 1st, 2nd, or 3rd places in the First Round of the National Homebrew Competition (NHC) last month!

Your packages containing the instructions for the Final Round, the bottle labels for your advancing entries, and the ribbons and certificates earned in the First Round are in the mail. (1st, 2nd, and 3rd place finishers in the First Round advance to the Final Round.) Three bottles are needed for each advancing entry; fewer than three bottle may be sent, but it limits the ability for your beer to advance to the Best of Show (BOS), or mini-BOS. See the Rules & Regulations for details. The entries are due between June 2nd and June 11th. The rest of the details are in your packages.

Good luck in the Final Round of the NHC!

Cheers,
Janis Gross
National Homebrew Competition Director
AHA Project Coordinator
[email protected]
303-447-0816 x134
ejonsson

Post by ejonsson »

I'm still waiting for that package. I hope it arrives soon, since the beers need to be received next week.