Bluebonnet 2008 Second Round Judging

All archived info for past competitions and related posts.

Moderator: Jimmy Orkin

donniestyle

Bluebonnet 2008 Second Round Judging

Post by donniestyle »

Stewards and Judges are need Friday March 28 and Saturday March 29. If you would like to help on Friday afternoon, please show up early. Judging will be from 1:30 to 5:30. Stewards are needed around 12:00. On Saturday, judging starts after the Technical Conference. The scheduled time is 10:30 to 2:00. Due to the short time between, Stewards will be needed immediately after the conference. Judging will start as soon as the Stewards and I have set up the room. Judge and Steward sign up sheets will be available on Friday, in the judging room. Please come in and sign up for Saturday flights on Friday. Sign up early to get your choice of style. We hope for 3 judges and 1 Steward per second round flight; 2 judges are all that is required. Each flight team is required to have at least one BJCP judge. This is an excellent opportunity to learn how to judge. Please don't be shy; come and learn.
Mike Grover

Post by Mike Grover »

I will be there by Noon on Friday to help set everything up, then I plan on judging.

We really need all of our BJCP and other highly experienced folks judging. This means we will also need a significant number of stewards to run flights in from the refrigerated truck and generally keep things moving along. If you aren't judging and there is any way you can take Friday afternoon off, please volunteer to steward. As Don mentioned, this is a great opportunity to learn and you will get to sample some excellent beers.
Jimmy Orkin

Post by Jimmy Orkin »

I'll be there at noon also. I can steward and/or novice judge.
Grumps

Post by Grumps »

I will be there by noon on Friday 28th. Will help where ever needed.
Guerra

Post by Guerra »

I will be there by noon on Friday.
Orlando
danwbrews

Post by danwbrews »

I can be there to help around noon!
Dan Wade