First Round Flight Sorting

All archived info for past competitions and related posts.

Moderator: Jimmy Orkin

donniestyle

First Round Flight Sorting

Post by donniestyle »

The next job in line is for us to sort out the first round flights before Saturday. We originally planned to do this on Thursday March 6, but it now seems it may change to Friday afternoon. I will get in touch with Steve W today to start coordinating with Coors. I will post the day and time as soon as we have confirmations.
donniestyle

Post by donniestyle »

Hello all. Sorry to say, but if we wish to sort the first round entries in relative warmth (outside the cooler), we will need to do so in the afternoon. I am still coordinating with Steve W and he with Coors. It's looking like we will do the job on Friday afternoon. We are still working out the details.
donniestyle

Post by donniestyle »

Okay, it's been too much to try to organize the sorting on Thursday, so I made the decision to sort entries on Friday afternoon. With enough help, we should finish it up before traffic hits. My plan is to leave work at 12:00, and go straight over to the Coors facility. Anyone interested in helping is welcome. Contact me if you would like to car pool over. I can fit 4 pretty comfortably, or 5 if the guys in the back seat aren't as big as me. We can meet up in Addison
Jimmy Orkin

Post by Jimmy Orkin »

I am in. Addison meet point is good for me.
donniestyle

Post by donniestyle »

Last call for deck hands. I'm planning to meet any others in the Addison/Carrolton area, somewhere along the Bush, or Dallas Parkway. I'm heading that way at 12:00.
donniestyle

Post by donniestyle »

Beer Knurds can meet at the Flying Saucer. Some are planning the get there about 11:00 and have a quick lunch before hitting the trail. I'll be leaving work at 12:00 and meet the hands there about 12:15 for move out.

See ya there, pardner.