Sept 2007 Club Only Competitions

All archived info for past competitions and related posts.

Moderator: Jimmy Orkin

sirjohn

Sept 2007 Club Only Competitions

Post by sirjohn »

Sept 2007 Club Only is coming up soon. Sept is "Bock"

Please turn in your entry's to "The Home Brew HQ" by Sept 10th, 2007 at Noon. We will start Judging at 6pm that day. The 1st place winner of the competition will have the winning beer entered into the AHA Club-Only Competitions for free. AHA entry is Oct 1st, 2007.

We will also feature the winner in the NTHBA newsletter the next month.

John
sirjohn

Post by sirjohn »

Just a reminder that entries are due by September 10th at Noon to Homebrew Headquarters. If you are interested in judging please reply to this post or send me an email. Thanks,

John
sirjohn

Post by sirjohn »

Just a bump to remind you that we still need Judges for this event. If you are interested please email me before this Monday. Hope to see you there.

John
sirjohn

Post by sirjohn »

Hello,

I would like to thank Walter Hodges for helping out with the judging this month and also thank Kelley for providing us the space to hold the Club Only Competition after closing hours. Kelly also helped steward for me while I judged as he was a bit under the weather and was unable to judge. All in all we had a good showing but would like to start seeing more entrees in the Club Only Competitions (**snap goes the whip**). [:0]

Here are the winners for this month?s Club Only Competition

<font color="red">1st place winner Mike Grover (Miabock)
2nd place winner Steve Haney (Miabock)
3rd place winner Dale Kahlich (Doppelbock)
Honorable Mention goes to Fred David (Miabock)</font id="red">

Congratulations to our winners and all who entered.

Next competition is November. Please turn in your entry's to "The Home Brew HQ" by November 5th, 2007 at Noon. Lets get brewing. Hope to see you and your entry then,

John