Beer & Cigar tasting Round 2

A place to post info about local beer related events and to organize meet-ups for these events. IE - Addison Oktoberfest or a new beer bar.

Moderator: Jimmy Orkin

brewbuzzard

Beer & Cigar tasting Round 2

Post by brewbuzzard »

Well we're doing it again. I have set it up with Two Brothers Cigar Shop for Oct 14. This is on a Sat and will start at 11:00 AM and end around 5:00 PM or until the beer runs out. Their new location is great and we will have our own bar area. I would like to have about five wonderful beers on tap. You can email me or we can use this board. [email protected]
brewbuzzard

Post by brewbuzzard »

I had several people tell me they had beer to bring to the beer and cigar tasting at the last meeting. Could anyone that has beer to bring please post the info here or send me an email? Let me know beer style, amount and how you intend to get it to the cigar shop. Also, if you have a dispenser or not. I would like to make a menu of the different beers. I would like to have everything setup by about 10:30AM. Many thanks.

Rich
captbill

Post by captbill »

Richard, I plan to be there, I am going to bring my sweet stout. I have a dispenser. I can have it there by 10:30, probably will be at work right near there that morning.

Bill
brewbuzzard

Post by brewbuzzard »

Thanks Bill, I'll have the CO2.
brewbuzzard

Post by brewbuzzard »

The 2nd Beer & Cigar tasting is history and everything went very well. I want to think all the people that donated beer. I know it is a lot to ask but you did not let me down, thanks guys. I'll write an artical for the newsletter to prase you puplicly.

Rich