Summer Party

Discussions about beer, life, that sort of thing

Moderator: Jimmy Orkin

Mike Grover

Post by Mike Grover »

Leigh and I will be there. No keg, but we will bring a dessert.

Mike
Mike Grover

Post by Mike Grover »

Bill-

Great party. Thanks for hosting. We had a good turnout, saw some new faces, and the keg-to-person ratio was pretty good.

Mike
mathboy

Post by mathboy »

Great party Bill. I especially liked the part where you disappeared and never returned.....

LOL...don't worry, I too passed out a my own party once. Of course, I was 18 at the time and didn't know about pacing myself....

Bruce
captbill

Post by captbill »

It seemed that everyone had a good time, I know I did, at least till I got too drunk. I believe it was due to me hosting and not really keeping an eye on how much I was drinking. All the scurrying around, making sure everyone was taken care off. I know I was on my third plastic cup.

However the carpet by the master bathroom was quite comfortable. It has been a long time since that has happened.

I did come back out about 1:30, and Richard, Debbie, Kim and Steve were cleaning things up. I am very grateful to them for all their help, and to everyone else who helped with the party.

Thanks

Bill
Bill Lawrence

Post by Bill Lawrence »

As usual, thanks for a great party. We also had quite a few new folks there which is always healthy for the club, hopefully they had a good time. We also had quite a few kegs with all kinds of different styles which is also nice.
sirjohn

Post by sirjohn »

What a party!

Was a lot of fun meeting the members. Great food, beer and music. What more could you ask for?

Just wanted to say thanks again, I know that the party was no small task to pull of with that many people. See you at the next month meeting.

John
Haney

Post by Haney »

We were glad to help. I think we have all been there! As host you are going 90 miles an hour and have a tendency to drink faster when given a window of opportunity and loosing track of cups is a given! [:D]
captbill

Post by captbill »

Interesting pictures of the party in the news letter. But they were from last year. Nobody got pictures from this year?

Bill
sirjohn

Post by sirjohn »

Hey Capt.

I got a few pics just need to get them to you. I'll burn them off to CD and get them to you then,

John
sirjohn

Post by sirjohn »

Sent the few pics I got to the webmaster and James Dorman via email. Let me know if they bounce
forumAdmin

Post by forumAdmin »

OK, so I posted the photos on the "Photos forum" under the heading of Spring Party.

BTW, All users should be able to add a category and upload photos into those categories.

Bruce