NTHBA T-Shirts

Discussions about beer, life, that sort of thing

Moderator: Jimmy Orkin

Mike Grover

NTHBA T-Shirts

Post by Mike Grover »

The new NTHBA T-shirts are in! The shirts are charcoal grey and feature the winning artwork that we voted on in February. Shirts are $15.00 and sizes S through XXXL are available. I will bring shirts to the brew day on the 31st, and will also have them at the June club meeting.
Jayzen008

Post by Jayzen008 »

Awsome I cant watie to see them.
Grumps

Post by Grumps »

I need one XL. See ya Saturday.
sirjohn

Post by sirjohn »

Any chance we could have a few made available at Home Brew HQ? I was not able to make the last meeting but did renew my membership at HQ. Would have picked up a shirt then if it was available...

Also any chance of posting a picture of what it looks like for all to see? Thanks,
Grumps

Post by Grumps »

The shirts are very nice. Good quality, charcoal grey. Good job Mike and everyone involved.
Moonknight013

Post by Moonknight013 »

was just wondering if there will be anyone with the new t-shirts at the brew day tomorrow???? if so, im interested in trying to pick one up.
Mike Grover

Post by Mike Grover »

Yes - I will be there with t-shirts this morning.
bdubas

Post by bdubas »

What do they look like. Can someone post a pic? I might want to buy one for old times sake if you have a few extra
Mike Grover

Post by Mike Grover »

Bill -

I will get a pic to you soon. They are dark gray and feature Richard Harris's artwork on front and back. We will definitely have some extras too.

Mike
bdubas

Post by bdubas »

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Mike Grover</i>
<br />They are dark gray and feature Richard Harris's artwork on front and back.
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

So I've heard. But I don't know what Richard Harris' artwork looks like.