Hi

Discussions about beer, life, that sort of thing

Moderator: Jimmy Orkin

creepyjackalope

Hi

Post by creepyjackalope »

Hi there.
My name's Joshua, I live in Garland and I'm starting to get into homebrewing. I've only done two batches so far, both extract. The first has been bottled and is carbing up and the second has been in the carboy for about a week and a half. I saw where y'all are having a meet up next week at The Flying Saucer in Addison and wanted to make sure that it was open to the public, etc. I didn't want to crash a member only kind of thing.
I'd love to talk to some experienced brewers. I've been reading a lot, watching a lot of videos, visiting homebrewtalk.com, etc, but other than annoying the guys up at Homebrew HQ I haven't really gotten to really pick someone's brain face to face. Anyway, I hope to meet some of you and have beers and talk.
Jimmy Orkin

Re: Hi

Post by Jimmy Orkin »

creepyjackalope,

All the club meetings and events are open to the public. Please join us at the Flying Saucer Tuesday.

If you would like to join the club on Tuesday, Walter Hodges, our President will have membership applications and cards.

One benefit of joining the club is a 10% discount at Homebrew Headquarters and The Wine Makers Toy Store.

We have 11 club meetings and 11 brewdays each year. We also have 4 partys.

You will find plenty of like minded folks to talk about brewing beer at all of our events.

What is you name?
Jimmy Orkin
NTHBA Competitions Coordinator 2022
NTHBA Data Guy 2022
creepyjackalope

Re: Hi

Post by creepyjackalope »

Hiya. My name's Joshua. I look forward to seeing y'all Tuesday.