Christmas Party

Discussions about beer, life, that sort of thing

Moderator: Jimmy Orkin

truckpoetry

Re: Christmas Party

Post by truckpoetry »

We got this note Charlie, so I am reading this as "yes" you can pay your dues and fill out an application at the party:

All,

The NTHBA Christmas Party has grown so large that we feel we need to try to put some limits on the party.

The officers have decide to limit the Christmas party to paid club members plus one person. We will have applications available at the party if you would like to bring additional people to the party. One person signing up brings in two people.

Also, Remember that we are doing a canned food drive so bring some cans to help those less fortunate than us.

Have a great Christmas season,

The NTHBA 2012 Officers.
Cameron Mathews
BigWally

Post by BigWally »

Charlie Walker wrote:Can we pay our dues at the Christmas party?
Have not been active or to a meeting in a while and guess by membership has lapsed, not receiving emails/newsletters.
The only thing homemade I have to bring is some mead.

Long time member but I guess I am not "active".
cw
We'll have membership forms available at the party.

MMMMM Mead :)
Maybe the purpose of your life is to serve as a warning to others.
RobDrechsler

Post by RobDrechsler »

Walter, I lay claim to a small blue cooler which may have contained an interesting imperial stout..
Beer contains just a small amount of vitamins - that's why it's necessary to drink lot of it
Jimmy Orkin

Post by Jimmy Orkin »

Another awesome Christmas party. Thanks Pam and Walter for having us!
Jimmy Orkin
NTHBA Competitions Coordinator 2022
NTHBA Data Guy 2022
Bill Lawrence

Post by Bill Lawrence »

Yes it was a great party, thank you very much for hosting as it is quite a bit of work I know.
Remember, brewers make wort, only yeast make beer
truckpoetry

Post by truckpoetry »

Excellent party - we had a great time! Thanks for hosting!
Cameron Mathews
BigWally

Post by BigWally »

We are glad everyone had a good time. We were especially lucky with the weather this year.

As usual there were a few items left behind. A couple of coolers (one has been claimed), a jacket and some miscellaneous serving spoons and dishes. If you left something behind, shoot me an email or message on the forum and we'll get the items back to you. As always, any beers left behind may become property of the host at my discression :wink:
Charlie Walker

Post by Charlie Walker »

Yes, it was an excellent party as usual and thank you for hosting and your hospitality!
Charlie and Jennifer
JGraham

Post by JGraham »

BigWally wrote:We are glad everyone had a good time. We were especially lucky with the weather this year.

As usual there were a few items left behind. A couple of coolers (one has been claimed), a jacket and some miscellaneous serving spoons and dishes. If you left something behind, shoot me an email or message on the forum and we'll get the items back to you. As always, any beers left behind may become property of the host at my discression :wink:
Walter,

I'll claim a styrofoam H.E.B. cooler and my White Elephant gift -- a large Anchor Christmas beer. Hopefully the beer isn't gone.

Cheers,

Graham
BigWally

Post by BigWally »

JGraham wrote:
BigWally wrote:We are glad everyone had a good time. We were especially lucky with the weather this year.

Walter,

I'll claim a styrofoam H.E.B. cooler and my White Elephant gift -- a large Anchor Christmas beer. Hopefully the beer isn't gone.

Cheers,

Graham

We have the cooler, don't know anything about a beer :wink:
TheMacheteMasher

Post by TheMacheteMasher »

Big Wally Thanks for hosting.

I walked away with a small silver pocket knife. I can return it to it's owner at the next club meeting January 8th at Wine Makers Toy Store.

Slicing up the mash -since 2011
ejonsson

Post by ejonsson »

That would be my knife. You were looking for a corkscrew, so I handed it to you, then walked off and didn't think of it again for 2 or 3 days. I was going to ask about it at the officer's meeting.
Einar Jonsson