Dallas Winter Warmer

Discussions about beer, life, that sort of thing

Moderator: Jimmy Orkin

rhizome

Dallas Winter Warmer

Post by rhizome »

Hey guys, I am a home brewer and event producer. I found your website and was looking for a contact email but couldnt. Figured I would reach out to you all as this event will be for you! I do not want to be a spammer here so figured I would just say hello and let you all ask questions.

I am Matt Leff, and I currently reside in Nashville, TN. I will be hosting a kick ass event in Dallas on December 15th. I love craft beer and home brewing.

Hey!
Jimmy Orkin

Re: Dallas Winter Warmer

Post by Jimmy Orkin »

Matt,

Can you tell us about the event?
Jimmy Orkin
NTHBA Competitions Coordinator 2022
NTHBA Data Guy 2022
RyanD

Post by RyanD »

I did a quick search and found this website:

http://dallaswinterwarmer.com/festival-information

Not much info yet, only brewery listed so far is Rahr.
rhizome

Post by rhizome »

Sure, so the Winter Warmer focuses on stouts, porters, barley wines, cask, barrel aged beers and winter seasonals. All guests receive a 6oz brandy snifter upon entry. I currently also host this event in Nashville and we are going into year 2, check it out here www.12southwinterwarmer.com

We should have all confirmed breweries participating in Dallas by the end of the week or next week. I generally take 4-6 months to plan, build, and market my events, this one is a bit different but we will make it a success. I would love your clubs support and reach via social media.

Feel free to ask any and all questions!
rhizome

Post by rhizome »

corrections-casks or firkins of beer that fits the style.
RyanD

Post by RyanD »

rhizome wrote:corrections-casks or firkins of beer that fits the style.
Any chance you'll be able to get some out of state breweries that don't usually distribute here? I saw Sweetwater, Southern Tier, Schlafly and a few other great breweries on your other site that we don't get. Any chance some of those will be here? If so this could be a pretty amazing event.
rhizome

Post by rhizome »

RyanD wrote:
rhizome wrote:corrections-casks or firkins of beer that fits the style.
Any chance you'll be able to get some out of state breweries that don't usually distribute here? I saw Sweetwater, Southern Tier, Schlafly and a few other great breweries on your other site that we don't get. Any chance some of those will be here? If so this could be a pretty amazing event.

RyanD, given the time limitations here I do not think we will be able to do that. However I do have relationships with the breweries you just mentioned and will investigate the possibility of bringing them to the 2013 Dallas Winter Warmer. Help us spread the word so this year is a success!

Cheers