CLUB PARTY

Discussions about beer, life, that sort of thing

Moderator: Jimmy Orkin

RobDrechsler

CLUB PARTY

Post by RobDrechsler »

since meetup is blocked at the office, would someone please post the party details on the front page...
Beer contains just a small amount of vitamins - that's why it's necessary to drink lot of it
Jimmy Orkin

Re: CLUB PARTY

Post by Jimmy Orkin »

Club Website front page has been updated.
Jimmy Orkin
NTHBA Competitions Coordinator 2022
NTHBA Data Guy 2022
RobDrechsler

Post by RobDrechsler »

jimmyorkin wrote:Club Website front page has been updated.
thanks Jimmy
Beer contains just a small amount of vitamins - that's why it's necessary to drink lot of it
Bill Lawrence

Post by Bill Lawrence »

The club party was great and I certainly appreciate all the work Bill goes to every year to host, well done.

I think we need to concentrate on bringing more homebrew to these things though. Of course it's fun to try all the kinky commercial stuff but come on guys, we can make it just as good ourselves. If I am not mistaken, the next club party is the Octoberfest party in the fall. I plan to make an Octoberfest as well as a Helles and if I do this correctly should be able to bring some of both to that party. Even if you don't brew lagers, make a German ale or maybe a heffe or dunkelweizen, you can also send some of your efforts down to Houston later in the year for the Dixie Cup. :D
Remember, brewers make wort, only yeast make beer
billneumann

Post by billneumann »

Bill - I agree about bringing homebrew, however I ran out of homebrew due to back problems and other health problems and have been drinking comercial beer since after the Bluebonnet. I figured it better to bring commercial than none at all Bill