NTHBA Video Profiles - Sign up now

Discussions about beer, life, that sort of thing

Moderator: Jimmy Orkin

JHarrington

NTHBA Video Profiles - Sign up now

Post by JHarrington »

Hello, I just wanted to let everyone know that at the last club meeting we talked about starting a video profile of members in the club. This entails filming club members while they brew their favorite batch and interviewing them during the slow parts, touring their equipment and trophies, and learning about who they are and their passion for brewing. I hope to take all of these profiles and post them on the site, combine them to make instructional videos, and make a documentary of brewing in North Texas.

The first thing we need is for people to sign up. Let me know if you are interested here and then send me a message with phone number so we can schedule a time to film. I'll try to film as soon as we get people and as fast as I can. I will then go into the editing cave and turn them out as quickly as possible. Also, if you have any ideas that might be fun let me know here as I like collaborating.

I hope a lot of you will try it out and I look forward to getting to know you all a little better.
JHarrington

Re: NTHBA Video Profiles - Sign up now

Post by JHarrington »

Here is the first one. Hopefully we can embed them into the site somewhere so people can see them.

Jonathan Barrows
http://youtube.com/watch?v=gFSwzVJZ2zo
jdaylett

Post by jdaylett »

My wife and I are definitely up for it, we talked to you about it last night at Rugby House. I'm waiting on some yeast propagation equipment to ship, so not sure when our next brew day will be, but send me a text and I'll keep you updated. I'll message you.

-Jonny
JHarrington

Post by JHarrington »

I messaged you as well, just let me know when and I'll work around your schedule.