Best place to grab a Deep Ellum brew?

A place to post info about local beer related events and to organize meet-ups for these events. IE - Addison Oktoberfest or a new beer bar.

Moderator: Jimmy Orkin

mtodd

Best place to grab a Deep Ellum brew?

Post by mtodd »

So we are sitting around at the Bluebonnet hotel getting ready to head out to Keller to help Just Dave load up the Big Thirsty bar. Where is the best place to head afterwards to get in touch with some Deep Ellum beer? Do we head to Dallas or Ft Worth? Anyone else have the day off tomorrow and want to get together? Shoot me a text 281-785-3010
BrotherhoodBrew

Re: Best place to grab a Deep Ellum brew?

Post by BrotherhoodBrew »

I am a bit partial to the common table because the tap rotation is awesome and the food is good too.
Damon Lewis
Cedar Creek Brewery
http://www.facebook.com/CedarCreekBrewery
JGraham

Re: Best place to grab a Deep Ellum brew?

Post by JGraham »

BrotherhoodBrew wrote:I am a bit partial to the common table because the tap rotation is awesome and the food is good too.
I definitely second Common Table and I know that Angry Dog always has Deep Ellum brews (plus good burgers). I also recommend Meddlesome Moth because they have an extensive bottle beer selection, pretty good tap rotation, and great food.

Wish I was off tomorrow so I could grab a beer, but it's busy season at the accounting firm.

Cheers!