Bluebonnet Login

Questions and discussions about competitions

Moderator: Jimmy Orkin

ejonsson

Bluebonnet Login

Post by ejonsson »

A reminder to all, the Bluebonnet login is on Saturday. The entries are piling up at HBHQ and WMTS, and help is needed to get them to login. If you plan on being at login on Saturday morning, and can swing by either location to pick up some entries and bring them out to Coors, that would be greatly appreciated.

For those who haven't been out there before, the address is:

2550 McMillan Parkway
Fort Worth, TX 76137
Einar Jonsson
MixnMatchBrew

Re: Bluebonnet Login

Post by MixnMatchBrew »

So how did the login go?
Bargainfittings.com

Past President, NTHBA (2011)
[email protected]
ejonsson

Post by ejonsson »

Things didn't go so smooth this year. We had issues with the new database system. It was taking forever to generate QC sheets, so we didn't finish QC until today. We finished first round pulls about an hour ago. Everything took longer today because we were short on volunteers, but we got it done. Now we will need every judge we can get for the next two weekends. We broke our own record again this year, with about 1790 entries. Help. Please. :cry:
Einar Jonsson
slackerlack

Post by slackerlack »

I can help judge the next two weekends. I have never done it before, but I can sit with someone and help out. What time do I need to be there on Saturday?
-Jonathan
ejonsson

Post by ejonsson »

Thanks for volunteering, we will need all the help we can get. Judging is at:

Coors Distributing
2550 McMillan Parkway
Fort Worth, TX 76137

Judging goes from 9 to 5, each day, and we will be judging on Saturday and Sunday for the next two weekends. New judges are always paired with experienced judges, and we have quite a few who are glad to help show new judges the ropes. If you want to help out, but aren't sure you want to start judging yet, we will also need help with stewarding. Stewards can observe the judging process, while assisting the judges. Once you feel comfortable, you can get paired up with an experienced judge, or even sit in as a 3rd judge in a flight.
Einar Jonsson
slackerlack

Post by slackerlack »

Anyone want to carpool?

Jonathan
-Jonathan
ejonsson

Post by ejonsson »

Looks like the final numbers are in. 1797 entries, 183 flights. We will need plenty of judges. Car pooling is a good idea, bring a friend - or three. :D
Einar Jonsson