St Arnold's Divine

A place to post info about local beer related events and to organize meet-ups for these events. IE - Addison Oktoberfest or a new beer bar.

Moderator: Jimmy Orkin

RobDrechsler

St Arnold's Divine

Post by RobDrechsler »

was at the old monk last night, they have a St Arnold's divine on tap, according to them... an Olde Ale?

according to the blackboard, 7.9% alcohol , medium blonde? hoppy, almost a grassy taste..

I can't find any information about it , even on St Arnold's website anyone got any info>
Beer contains just a small amount of vitamins - that's why it's necessary to drink lot of it
Llama

Re: St Arnold's Divine

Post by Llama »

http://www.saintarnold.com/beers/divine.html

None of these seem to match your description. Perhaps they haven't updated the page since the last batch.
RobDrechsler

Re: St Arnold's Divine

Post by RobDrechsler »

I don't think what the monk had was a divine... I believe it's a Cask version of the Elissa as they hand pumped the beer..

from their web sight..

A small portion of Elissa IPA is routinely drained from the fermenters, dry-hopped, cask-conditioned, and delivered to select local pubs and served from old-fashioned beer engines. Read more about cask conditioning on Wikipedia.
Beer contains just a small amount of vitamins - that's why it's necessary to drink lot of it