what a load of manure

Discussions about beer, life, that sort of thing

Moderator: Jimmy Orkin

RobDrechsler

what a load of manure

Post by RobDrechsler »

I wonder what marketing genius came up with this..

New Zealand brewers cut down wait on homemade beer

WilliamWarn home brewery
The home brewery is only available in New Zealand. (Photo courtesy of WilliamWarn)

WASHINGTON - Along with a certain ambition, home brewers have to have a great deal of patience, with the process of brewing lasting around a month.

A company in New Zealand claims its kit can cut down on the wait, delivering "professional quality beer" in just a week.

The WilliamsWarn requires about 90 minutes of initial preparation followed by periodic checks during the seven days, according to its website. By week's end, six gallons of home brew are ready to pour.

The all-in-one brewing machine sells for $4,577, though it's only available in New Zealand.

The makers hope to offer the home-brew kit and the ingredients in the U.S., among other markets.
Beer contains just a small amount of vitamins - that's why it's necessary to drink lot of it
Jimmy Orkin

Re: what a load of manure

Post by Jimmy Orkin »

I have see a video on this machine. I don't know if beer is ready in 7 days but the machine was impressive.
Jimmy Orkin
NTHBA Competitions Coordinator 2022
NTHBA Data Guy 2022
RobDrechsler

Post by RobDrechsler »

yes, I've read about the machine , I don't doubt that it doesn't work well.. it's just the marketing someone wrote up... it'll scare away potential brewers who'll think they can't brew inexpensively and quickly without spending $5k first..
Beer contains just a small amount of vitamins - that's why it's necessary to drink lot of it
Jimmy Orkin

Post by Jimmy Orkin »

Here is the link to the video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3CtCXRlOuW8
Jimmy Orkin
NTHBA Competitions Coordinator 2022
NTHBA Data Guy 2022
RobDrechsler

Post by RobDrechsler »

now here's a brewing system with real marketing..

http://morebeer.ning.com/video/video/sh ... eo%3A57345