Lunar Rendezbrew Packing Party

Questions and discussions about competitions

Moderator: Jimmy Orkin

jlavin

Lunar Rendezbrew Packing Party

Post by jlavin »

For all of you who have entries for the Lunar Rendezbrew, I'll be hosting a packing party on June 27th at 7:00PM. My plan is to drive the entries to one of the Houston drop off locations on July 1st.

Location: orderTalk Offices 600 Parker Square, Suite 225 Flower Mound TX 75028. For more information send email to [email protected] or call me at 214-629-2327.
Jim Lavin
mtodd

Re: Lunar Rendezbrew Packing Party

Post by mtodd »

I will be coming back thru DFW this Sunday and Monday on my way back to Houston from Lawton, OK. If you dont have too many entries and you could have them ready to go on Monday morning I would be glad to get them back to Houston for you guys.
jlavin

Post by jlavin »

Thanks for the offer. I'm not sure if I can get everyone's entries together over the weekend and have them ready for you. I'm willing to act as a collection point over the weekend for the club and hand them over to you.

Anyone who has entries, please call me at the number above to let me know when you want to drop something off and you can swing by my place, 561 Timber Way Drive Lewisville, TX 75067. I'll be brewing all weekend so I'll be at my house for the majority of the weekend.

Thanks
Jim Lavin
mtodd

Post by mtodd »

I will check back here later in the weekend and if you think you might need my help just let me know. I know it would suck to have to drive all the way to Houston just to drop off those entries unless you were headed down this way for other stuff anyway. As long as you dont have a huge amount of entries I should have plenty of room. I can message you my number and you can text me and let me know for sure later this weekend.
jlavin

Post by jlavin »

I didn't hear from anyone over the weekend, so there is no need to stop by. I appreciate the offer.
Jim Lavin
jlavin

Post by jlavin »

I waited until 7:45 PM and no one showed. I'm assuming that is because of the announcement not getting out to everyone. If you have entries for the Lunar Rendezbrew and need to get them to the drop off sites, please contact me at [email protected].
Last edited by jlavin on Wed Jun 29, 2011 6:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jim Lavin
mtodd

Post by mtodd »

Just as well....I sorely underestimated my wife's power to accumulate more stuff while on a trip than she started with. We would only have had room for 1 or 2 cases at the most as the car was packed to the ceiling on the trip home. I know it wasn't that full when she left but she was in Oklahoma for 2 weeks before I flew in so all those trips to Big Lots and KMart must have added up. :)