Spring Party, Will There be Homebrew?

Discussions about beer, life, that sort of thing

Moderator: Jimmy Orkin

Bill Lawrence

Spring Party, Will There be Homebrew?

Post by Bill Lawrence »

I see that the spring party is this weekend, at least according to the home page on the website. My question is, will the club kegorator be there (I thought I heard the answer was yes at the officer's meeting but I have slept since then)? Assuming for a second that my memory is serving me correctly (a tenative assumption to say the least) are any of you winnies bringing any homebrew? I will bring some of my Alt Bier, that way Grover can tell me how sorrowful my interpretation is yet again. We need a good assortment of different beers, post up if you will be gracing us with any of your best efforts. :D
Remember, brewers make wort, only yeast make beer
groovyslick

Re: Spring Party, Will There be Homebrew?

Post by groovyslick »

I am sure we can bring some.. cant say what, but something.
WoodBrew

Post by WoodBrew »

I'm so pissed that I can't make it. Stupid family stuff...
Brian B

Post by Brian B »

Walter and I dropped off the club kegorator at Chuck's last night, so lets fill it up for the spring party.

Brian
Bill Lawrence

Post by Bill Lawrence »

Good, I did remember correctly. I never know if I heard something somewhere or am just having one of those flashbacks. Anyhow, if those guys went to the trouble to move that thing, the least we can do is fill it with some decent swill. :D
Remember, brewers make wort, only yeast make beer
BigWally

Post by BigWally »

Bill Lawrence wrote:Good, I did remember correctly. I never know if I heard something somewhere or am just having one of those flashbacks. Anyhow, if those guys went to the trouble to move that thing, the least we can do is fill it with some decent swill. :D
I doubt any of your flashbacks are beer induced :P
Maybe the purpose of your life is to serve as a warning to others.
chomola

Post by chomola »

I am planning to 1 or 2 of my brews on as well - I'll also ice down some of the Bluebonnet beer. Don't forget to bring a side dish as well - BBQ will be provided as the main course! Pool will be open for use and I'll start up the fire pit to top it all off.