Introduction

Discussions about beer, life, that sort of thing

Moderator: Jimmy Orkin

davwilli

Introduction

Post by davwilli »

Hello,

My name is David Williams. I talked to several of you at the North Texas Beer Fest this weekend. I am interested in joining the club to meet people with similiar interest and learn more about beer brewing. I am not totally new to the process. I have made some wine and only one batch of beer. So I have lots to learn. I just started a new job in Farmers Branch and am living in Plano. The rest of the family will be moving the first weekend of June. I wont be able to make the events at the first of June due to moving. After I get settled I look forward to meeting you guys.
BigWally

Re: Introduction

Post by BigWally »

David, glad we made a good impression on you and we are looking forward to seeing you this summer.
Maybe the purpose of your life is to serve as a warning to others.
kingsbrew

Post by kingsbrew »

We'll look forward to seeing you. Brewdays are the best time. Club meetings on 2nd Tuesday of the month at a local establishment. We will have another brewday in July. Brewdays are a great opportunity to get to know people and learn about brewing.
Leroy
groovyslick

Post by groovyslick »

Hey there! I think we spoke at the beer fest. We brew in plano and our next brewday is planned for the 28th, finishing in time to attend the spring party.
you are welcome to join us! I will post on the board once it is official that we are brewing that day.

jason