NHC entry registration

Questions and discussions about competitions

Moderator: Jimmy Orkin

kingsbrew

NHC entry registration

Post by kingsbrew »

If you haven't registered your entry yet for NHC you should do it ASAP. We are up to 644 (750 max). Three of the nine judging sites are closed and two others are within 10 entries from closing. Deadline is March 30th.

Dropoff sites are The Winemaker's Toy Store and Homebrew Headquarters. You must register and pay to be able to print your bottle label. A bottle label without the official barcode on it will NOT be accepted.
Leroy
kingsbrew

Re: NHC entry registration

Post by kingsbrew »

Five sites full now. One more 2 away. DFW is at 684, only 66 more to maxing out.. Don't wait until after Bluebonnet or you will be sorry.
Leroy
kingsbrew

Post by kingsbrew »

All sites full now. All that's left is the judging. Enjoy the Bluebonnet and get ready for one more weekend of judging. If you can only help judge or steward one session we can use you. I will be in the hospitality suite Sat. afternoon taking names of those who want to help.

We will do three session on Sat. April 9th. I expect to be able to finish with two sessions on Sunday, April 10th.

Let me know if you would like to help with login on Sunday, April 3rd. We will be doing that as Coors in Ft. Worth as well.

Wow, 6,750 entries plus Canada. Oh, we only have to judge 750.
Leroy
kingsbrew

Post by kingsbrew »

You have until Wednesday, March 30th to drop off your entries at The Wine Maker's Toy Store or Homebrew Headquarters. They will be picked up sometime on Thursday. If they are not there when we do the pick up there is no guarantee that they will make it to the login on Sunday.
Leroy