Back in the saddle again

Discussions about beer, life, that sort of thing

Moderator: Jimmy Orkin

Llama

Back in the saddle again

Post by Llama »

Hello all,

I'm getting back into home brewing after a several year hiatus. In the past I was a member of NTHBA (never very active) and an all-grain brewer. I'm rebuilding my system for 10gal all-grain batches but the system is coming along too slowly and I'm itching to brew. Would anyone have plans to brew this weekend that wouldn't mind me stopping by? I'm located between Lewisville and Denton but wouldn't mind a drive.

Also if anyone would like to have a discussion about sculpture design I'm all ears.. Currently looking at a 2 tier b/c my life is cursed to always have a stuck mash when using a pump.

Cheers!

Moved to General Discussion. Forum Admin.
snake10

Re: Back in the saddle again

Post by snake10 »

llama,
I'm off mayhill/380 in Denton. I have a single tier brutus ten. I can help you out on your build for sure. ideas etc.. I will be able to motivate you plus point you in the direction for supplies/ fittings, etc.. . I will be brewing soon for my summer supply. So far on tap I have an apricot wheat, pale ale, russian imperial stout. Send me an email and we'll make something happen. My email is [email protected]
Bart Askew-snake10