Divine Reserve Vertical Tasting-Common Table-Nov. 4th

A place to post info about local beer related events and to organize meet-ups for these events. IE - Addison Oktoberfest or a new beer bar.

Moderator: Jimmy Orkin

kingsbrew

Divine Reserve Vertical Tasting-Common Table-Nov. 4th

Post by kingsbrew »

We brewed our first Divine Reserve in 2005, making a whopping 327 cases and expecting that to last in the market a couple of weeks. We were wrong. It lasted a day.

On that batch and every subsequent batch, we squirreled away a handful of cases to see how they would age. Now we are pulling bottles from this library to do vertical tastings of batches 1 through 9 to share with you how these beers have developed.

From St. Arnold's Brewing.

We will be holding one of these tastings at The Common Table on Thursday, November 4. You will get about a 3 oz sample of each release 1 through 9 and I (Brock) will talk about each one as we taste it. The Common Table will also be providing some snacks during the tasting.

This will be a very limited space event (15 people) and the spaces will go on a first email, first served basis. Price for the event is $40 per person.

To make your reservation, please email [email protected].

Event summary
Date:Thursday, November 4
Time: 6 PM
Address: 2917 Fairmount St.
Price: $40
Leroy
ejonsson

Re: Divine Reserve Vertical Tasting-Common Table-Nov. 4th

Post by ejonsson »

I requested a reservation yesterday, but I haven't received a response. I'm assuming that means I was too late to get one of the spots. Has anyone been able to get a confirmed spot for this?
Einar Jonsson