******Dixie Cup Packing Party******

Questions and discussions about competitions

Moderator: Jimmy Orkin

Brewboy

******Dixie Cup Packing Party******

Post by Brewboy »

The Dixie Cup deadline is upon us already and we need to get entered. We'll hold a packing party at the Wine Makers Toy Store on Wednesday the 15th at 6:00 PM.

Please get your entries bottled gathered and registered this weekend and bring them to the packing party.

The other option is to drop them off at either the Wine Makers Toy Store or at Homebrew Headquarters prior to Wednesday. We'll get them pallatized and shipped togther with the boxes from the packing party. It's important that if you drop off your entries they must be fully packaged for shipping. That means boxed, padded, registered and labeled....ready to go.

You can register your entries and print bottle labels here:

http://dixiecup.crunchyfrog.net/register

I hope to see you at the Wine Makers Toy Store on next Wednesday the 15th of September.
Scott Townson
May judges be smitten with our brews and long for our nectars throughout eternity!!
Blackhorse

Re: ******Dixie Cup Packing Party******

Post by Blackhorse »

I'll be making a drive down to Houston on Friday to deliver Dixie cup entries in person... let me know if you'd like me to haul yours down there too. Looks like I'll have lots of space. I can probably arrange a pickup in the mid-cities somewhere either Thursday night or Friday morning. How many cases are you estimating you'll be sending down?

-Matt Morriss-
hopocalypse.org
Brewboy

Post by Brewboy »

Matt, please shoot me your contact info at [email protected]

Or call me at 817-271-2307 later this evening. I've already arranged for a shipping pick-up at The Wine Makers Toy Store on Thursday afternoon. We're packing this evening and I'll let you know what we've got, I don't expect a lot.

I can probably still cancel the pick-up and make arrangements for you to take it down.

Call me.
Scott Townson
May judges be smitten with our brews and long for our nectars throughout eternity!!
Brewboy

Post by Brewboy »

We ended up with only 7 boxes for the Dixie. Can you take them or do we still need to ship. I can arrange for you to pick up in Hurst on Thursday night or Friday Morning if that would work for you.
Scott Townson
Blackhorse

Post by Blackhorse »

7 boxes should be no problem at all. If I can pick them up from you Friday morning in Hurst, that should work perfectly... I expect we should be heading through there sometime in the 10 o'clock hour, though I can shift some if that's not convenient. Send me an email with the address to pick up at, and I'll see you tomorrow.

-M-
Brewboy

Post by Brewboy »

Sorry brother, I saw this too late. Thanks for the offer but we already got the bill of laiding for our shipping today.

Cheers and thanks for the offer.
Scott Townson