Lunar Rendezbrew call for judges and event info

Questions and discussions about competitions

Moderator: Jimmy Orkin

kingsbrew

Lunar Rendezbrew call for judges and event info

Post by kingsbrew »

I am writing to invite you to judge the Lunar Rendezbrew XVII homebrew contest!

We’ve changed our judging locations this year to try to make it a little easier for our fellow judges to participate. The first round of judging will be held on Saturday, July 10th at Faust Distributing Company, and the second round on Sunday July 18th at St. Arnold’s Brewery.

The Lunar Rendezbrew is a BJCP sanctioned homebrew contest (judging points will be awarded). The contest is open to entries in all BJCP recognized categories plus alternative beverages (Wines and Liqueurs).

Then on Saturday, July 31st, is Rendezbrew! Held at the Bay Area Community Center, it is a family friendly event with the doors opening at 4pm. Your ticket, purchased online for $20/adult or $8/6-21 and under 6 Free (or for $30/$10 at the door) will grant you admission to an evening of beer, food, beer, games, beer, live music, and fun for everyone!

The attached Flyer has more details and you can get ALL the details at the Lunar Rendezbrew web page located at:

http://mashtronauts.pbworks.com/Lunar-Rendezbrew-17

Please feel free to contact me with any questions you may have and also to let me know if you will be able to participate in judging this year!

I hope to see you at Rendezbrew this year!!

Paul Jann
Leroy