Bluebonnet judging - HELP NEEDED!

Questions and discussions about competitions

Moderator: Jimmy Orkin

kingsbrew

Bluebonnet judging - HELP NEEDED!

Post by kingsbrew »

Edited to add:
On Mar. 6th and 7th we judged 105 of 165 flights. Thanks to everyone that showed up. Let's make one big push this weekend again.

Ok, guys. At the login Saturday we checked in about 1,600 entries. We heard the final count is 1,603. We will need all available help on the judging days to get this done. Judging is Sat/Sun Mar. 6th/7th and 13th/14th at Coors Distributing in Ft. Worth. The address is 2550 McMillian Parkway, Ft. Worth, TX 76137-5001.

We need all judges and those who have any interest in learning to judge come help. Judging starts at 9am. Come stay as long as you can. Lunch is provided. You can expect to judge about 3 flights if you spend the day. Inexperienced judges will be paired with experienced judges. Post on the forum if you want to carpool. I'll start a topic on Carpools where people can get organized. Or, you can start a carpool topic for your area if you are going and want to meet up with riders.
Leroy
ClayMahone

Re: Bluebonnet judging - HELP NEEDED!

Post by ClayMahone »

i plan on being there this Saturday, the 13th. i live in Carrollton, near Frankford and Josey, any one want to carpool?
Clay Mahone
2010 NTHBA Minister of Education
kingsbrew

Post by kingsbrew »

Got a tweet a few minutes ago. Only 3 flights left to judge. You guys and gals are awesome. Thanks to everyone who helped in any way, judging, stewarding, login, etc. I would have never thought we would judge almost 1600 beers in three days.

If you want to do some more judging there will be second round judging on Friday and Saturday afternoon at the event.
Leroy
Jimmy Orkin

Post by Jimmy Orkin »

There is no judging on this Sunday, March 14. We are finished.
Jimmy Orkin
NTHBA Competitions Coordinator 2022
NTHBA Data Guy 2022