Bluebonnet 2009 Login Info

All archived info for past competitions and related posts.

Moderator: Jimmy Orkin

BrotherhoodBrew

Bluebonnet 2009 Login Info

Post by BrotherhoodBrew »

I do not have the exact address yet but wanted to start this thread to help coordinate carpools to the login. The login is in Gainesville and is a pretty long drive. If you are wanting to carpool please post if you are offering a ride and how many people you can take. Please post some sort of contact information so people can get with you to coordinate. Also if you want to ride with someone please do the same. I will update this post when I have the directions and more information about the login.
EDIT
http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&source= ... =UTF8&z=14

I found this info from a post in years past.
Just to give simple info, Exit 501 is the exit for the outlet mall up in Gainesville. It is on a private road so no real good way to search for it by address on map search engines, you just have to find the outlet mall and follw the direction from there.

Exit 501 off I35....head east 1.4 miles to T intersection.....turn left and follow road 1.6 miles more....at that point you will be looking straight North up my lane (mail boxes on your left and parallel lanes heading north - mine is the right one with the dead end sign)....house is up lane another mile. My private lane actually shows on maps trailing north to nowhere.
Damon Lewis
Cedar Creek Brewery
http://www.facebook.com/CedarCreekBrewery
donniestyle

Re: Bluebonnet 2009 Login Info

Post by donniestyle »

Folks, we'll have to organize for the login event. It may take more than one vehicle to transport the entries that are piling up at HHQ. I was hoping to ride up this year, and not drive. Since I have a covered truck, I can transport entries, as in the past. There are a lot already, and they probably will not all fit in my vehicle (pick-up with camper shell). I've got 31 entries myself (individual and team), and none are double entered. With that large amount, I may as well transport. I will be glad to offer a ride to up to 3 other individuals. My place of preference for meeting Saturday morning is the IKEA parking lot at Dallas North Parkway and 121. I'd like to leave there at 7:30. You can email me, [email protected].

In the past I've stopped at the McD's in Sanger on the way for breakfast. From IKEA the route would be North Dallas Parkway north, 380 west, North Loop 288 around Denton, then I35W north.

Note that the road to Hog Heaven shows up on google maps as River Bluff Lane.
Last edited by donniestyle on Tue Feb 24, 2009 11:09 am, edited 3 times in total.
Is your beer intimate, hand crafted, and artisanally made?
Mike Grover

Post by Mike Grover »

I was planning on driving and can take 3 passengers. My trunk doesn't have a ton of storage space for entries but I can at least cram a few cases in there. I am in Carrollton so if you are interested then post here or shoot me an email: [email protected].

-Mike-
24 hours in a day, 24 beers in a case...coincidence? I think not. - Steven Wright
Guerra

Post by Guerra »

I plan to stop by HBHQ on Friday and load-up my truck with entries. I have a commitment Sat afternoon/eve, so I will have to leave the log-in around 3pm. I have room for one, however that spot is already taken.

Donnie, we may try to meet you at IKEA and follow you up. I will let you know..

Orlando Guerra
Orlando Guerra
"You Can't Drink All Day If You Don't Start In The Morning"
Guerra

Post by Guerra »

This is another map I found..
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Orlando Guerra
"You Can't Drink All Day If You Don't Start In The Morning"
donniestyle

Post by donniestyle »

ALRIGHTY THEN! It looks like the 7:30 AM at IKEA meet is a bust. Nobody replied, nor is anyone going that early. If you see this before 8:30 AM and want to meet to go up to the log in, two os us will meet there at 8:30 to go. That's 8:30 roll time. You can phone me at 214-284-6358 if you want to roll with me. I want to roll at 8:30.
Is your beer intimate, hand crafted, and artisanally made?