NTHBA COC Rules:
- The COC is only open to current NTHBA members.
- No more than two entries per person.
- No more than one entry per sub-category.
- Two bottles per entry are requred.
- Entries should be in a plain green or brown 12oz. bottle with all labels removed. Any markings or lettering on the cap must be blacked out.
- A paper entry label must be attached with a rubber-band with your name, the category and sub-category of your beer. The BJCP label is prefered: Print Bottle Labels Here
- Points are accumulated through-out the year and are awarded as follows: 1st - 3 points, 2nd - 2 points, 3rd - 1 point
- The entrant with the highest accumulated point total at the end of the year will be awarded the Brewer Royale.
All categories are from the 2015 BJCP Style Guide.
|January 2019||British Strong Ale Category 17|
|March 2019||IPAs BJCP 12C, 21A, 21B|
|May 2019||Hefe, Wit and Saison BJCP 10A, 24A, 25B|
|July 2019||European BJCP cats 2 – 8|
|September 2019||Sour and Wild BJCP cats 23, 28|
|November 2019||Historical BJCP cat 27|
|January 2020||American Strong BJCP cat 22|
|March 2020||Irish & Scottish BJCP cats 14, 15|
|May 2020||British Beers BJCP cats 11 - 13|
|July 2020||Lagers BJCP cats 1 – 3|
|September 2020||Extract American Beers BJCP cats 18, 19|
|November 2020||Spiced Beer BJCP cat 30|
|January 2021||Trappist BJCP cat 26|