Join us! Our membership requirements are stringent. You must like making beer, drinking beer or know someone does and pay dues.
March 1st through December 31st, dues are $30 and cover you through May 31st of the following year.
January 1st through the last day of February, dues are $15 and cover you through May 31st of the same year.
Memberships are considered family memberships, so you and your spouse or co-habitating partner are covered.
Get started by completing and printing the membership form (FORM HERE). Bring the completed and signed form and dues (check or cash) to any club event, Homebrew Headquarters or The Winemakers Toy Store/Dallas Homebrew to receive your membership card.
Effective 6/1/2017, you may pay your dues with a credit card at club meetings and events
Benefits of membership:
- 10% off purchases at Dallas Homebrew and Homebrew Headquarters
- Monthly Newsletters
- Monthly Brew Days with Brewing Demonstrations (lunch is provided, the club will reimburse the host for his/her brewing ingredients)
Monthly Meetings (social hour, raffles, venues include local breweries)
- Brewing/Beer Education Opportunities (on-going opportunities include brewing techniques and BJCP study sessions)
- Club Only Competitions – Free Evaluation of Your Beers (Points awarded towards Brewer Royale awarded at the end of the year
- Four Parties to Showcase Your Homebrew (Spring, Summer, Oktoberfest and Christmas)
- Club Paid Shipping of Entries to Lone Star Circuit and National Homebrew Competitions (points garnered in LSC competitions apply to Homebrewer of the Year awarded at the end of the year
- Fellowship with other Beer Lovers